Click 'University Sign In' in the top left hand corner. If the Single Sign On window displays, enter your University Username (eg s1234567) and Password and login.
Welcome to the Sonia Database, this is the Internship Placement System for the Griffith Business School.
You will be excited to see that you can choose from a range of exciting and rewarding Internship opportunities, where you will enhance your employability and professional skills and add real world experience to your Resume.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Watch this video for information on how to use the SONIA database https://youtu.be/mI94etAnCik
- Complete Eligibility Form (in the "Forms" Tab above)
- Complete Online Registration Form (in the "Forms" Tab above)
- Complete and upload your mandatory requirements on the "Documents" Tab. If your mandatory requirements are not up to date, you will see a red banner on your 'Placements' Tab. These checks will need to be completed before you commence your placement or in some cases beforee you can see internship information.
- Search available internships on the 'Placements' tab. It is not always poissble to place all students near their place of residence; you may have to travel further than you do to get to University.
- Please ensure you are familiar with your program requirements whilst completing your internship.
If you have any questions, please contact your Placement Coordinator: